Home Buyer Benefits
Professional Buyer Representation with Time & Money Savings
Locate The Homes, the Services, and the Savings You Seek!
While some Real Estate Consumers are in Court suing Realtors over non-negotiable Commissions, BestHomeSearch.com is helping Consumers locate the Realtors that are offering Negotiable Commissions, MLS Listing Savings, and Home Buyer Rebates. Also know as Agent Commission Splits, Home Buyer Rebates are currently legal in at least 42-States and DC.
BestHomeSearch.com offers what consumers want by creating a Nationwide Network of local landing pages featuring the we think are the 18 Best Real Estate Websites for Consumers Savings in the USA.
You will find Hyperlocal Search links leading to specific local informational sites including award winning websites recognized by Real Trends, Inman News, and other real estate related publications.
Find Top Local Service Providers that Specialize in your Area
What really makes BestHomeSearch.com “the best” is we take the time needed to locate and feature highly qualified Realtors that specialize in offering Buyer Benefits in the Best Places to Live in the US.
Home Buyer Benefits include qualified Realtors that have earned their Broker-in-Charge, Accredited Buyer Representative, Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate of Realtor® Institute, and/or ePRO Real Estate Professional designations.
We ask our Realtor Members to assist consumers by inviting who they consider to be the best of the best Mortgage Lenders, Home Inspectors, Closing Service Providers, and other Services Providers to market their website on your local Best Home Search & Savings Landing Page.
Home Buyer’s Savings Center
First things first! If you are not paying cash for the home you choose, you need to at least have a mortgage pre-approval letter to present with any offer your make. this can save you thousands of dollars when negotiating.
You also need to have a Buyer’s Broker or Buyer’s Agent working as your real estate advocate to help you find the Buyer Benefits you deserve. At BestHomeSearch.com, we feature Realtors with the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), or Exclusive Buyer Agent (EBA) real estate designation.
Importantly, all Realtors in the Best Home Search Network either post their Savings Offers or they have indicated they are willing to negotiate their commissions. Many offer Home Buyer Rebates, aka Agent Commission Splits. There Real Estate Rebates are currently legal and available in at least 42-States & the District of Columbia. The U.S. Dept. of Justice wants to see rebates and consumer savings available in all 50-States. So this could play a big part in the current and planned lawsuits affecting MLS Realtor Compensation Rules. Meanwhile the following is our list of the 18 Best Real Estate Websites for Consumer Savings:
18 Best Real Estate Websites for Consumer Savings in 2024
First of all, Real Estate Agent Commissions are negotiable in all 50-states, and Agent Commission Splits (aka Real Estate Rebates) are legal in at least 40-States and DC. Now with Federal litigation against Agent Commission Sharing Rules, we expect more US States to allow Consumer Rebates in the future. Plus we hope to see more controls on Online Referral Networks that collect Consumers’ personal information to sell it for Referral Fees or unlawful Kickbacks.
BestHomeSearch.com is Not a Referral Fee Network that takes a Big Chunk of a Realtor’s Commission thereby leaving them with less to provide Real Estate Consumers. The highly qualified Realtors in the Best Home Search Network pay No Referral Fees and little or no marketing fees so they can afford to provide Real Estate Consumers Greater Real Estate Savings.
- BestHomeSearch.com: As one of the 18 Best Real Estate Website in 2024, BestHomeSearch.com provides the unbeatable combination of the Homes, the Services, and the Savings offered from the other 17 Best Real Estate Websites below. Home Buyers and Sellers can enjoy Hyperlocal Home Search Results for New Homes and MLS Listings in some of the Best Places to Live in the US. Best Home Search Landing Pages introduce Real Estate Consumers to highly qualified Realtors that specialize in Safe and Affordable areas in their Hometown or Destination City. Because Realtor Members of the Best Home Search Network do not have to pay Referral Fees, they can afford to provide Consumers with the greatest “Real Estate Rebates”, “Fee-For-Service MLS”, and/or other Time & Money Savings.
- 1PercentLists.com: A technology driven and efficiently run with Full Service Real Estate Brokers and Realtor Franchises now in at least 7-States including FL, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, and WA.
- CongressRealty.com – List your home on the MLS for a Flat Rate and Save Thousands in the 12 States that make up the West and Southwestern USA. Plus enjoy Home Buyer Rebates in AK, AZ, CA, ID, LA, MT, NV, NM, OR, TX, UT & WA.
- EntryOnly.com – Choice of “MLS Listing Only”, “Full Service Support” and/or “Cash-Back Rebates” on Homes, Investment Properties, and Land purchases mainly in CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, and VT.
- Flyhomes.com – A radically different way to buy and sell your home. Full Service Agents don’t work solely on commission. Affiliated with Flyhomes Mortgage that features a “Buy Before You Sell” program in WA, OR, CA, IL and MA.
- FSBO.com – For Sale By Owner Real Estate Website offering a Simple and Cost-Effective Route to Selling and Buying Properties Online and Saving Thousands Since 1997.
- Homeia.com – Offers a great City Living Guide with Videos and Tips to help Consumers save time and effort locating some the most Popular and Affordable places to live in the USA.
- HomeOpenly.com – The Open Real Estate Marketplace™ where Real Estate Agents and Brokers can offer Consumers professional Services and Savings without paying “third party” Referral Fees. Honest reviews and comparisons of companies offering Savings.
- Houzeo.com – a Tech-Centric, Nationwide Leader in Flat Fee MLS Services, Houzeo has spent thousand of hours researching and comparing Discount Real Estate Brokers & Companies. Provides useful information including Pros and Cons on similar Companies.
- Jovio.com – Dedicated to delivering a world class client experience through their full service, consumer-first, and technology-driven approach to TEXAS home buying and home selling.
- Livability.com – Helps you find the Best Places to Live, Work, and Play in the USA. You can browse by state and locate some of the best small and mid-sized cities or search by your real estate topics of interest.
- Moneyinc.com – Great Insight on Real Estate including News, Articles, and Tips on Homes, Neighborhoods, the Best and Worst Places to Live, and much more.
- NewHomeSource.com – America’s #1 Site to save Consumers time and effort locating New Home Builders and New Homes in more than 12,000 New Home Communities nationwide.
- Niche.com – Explore the Best Places to Live including those “Best for Families”, and get Rankings on Local Schools based on Statistics and Expert Insights.
- NoradaRealEstate.com – A Premier Real Estate Investment Firm providing investors with access to quality New and Refurbished investment properties in growth markets throughout the USA.
- Prevu.com – A fast growing realty company offering a Smarter Way to Buy and/or Sell residential real estate in areas of CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, MD, MA, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA, & WA.
- Redfin.com – One of the first “disrupters” of the traditional real estate business model, is now somewhat more conventional but still evolving along with current changes in the real estate industry.
- SimpleShowing.com – Tech-Powered Brokerage offering Full Service MLS for Less including a Flat Fee Business Model for Home Sellers plus Home Buyer Rebates in TX, GA, & FL.
If you are a qualified Realtor associated with any of the 18 Best Home Search Websites above, you are invited to SIGN-UP HERE to request Exclusive Website Marketing and Prospect Referrals at no cost as a Network Affiliate.