Home Buyer Benefits
Professional Buyer Representation with Time & Money Savings
Locate The Homes, the Services, and the Savings You Seek!
While some Real Estate Consumers are in Court suing Realtors over non-negotiable Commissions, BestHomeSearch.com is helping Consumers locate the Realtors that are willing to negotiate. Plus we can help you find the Realtors that provide Agent Commission Splits, aka Home Buyer Rebates where they are legal in at least 42-States and DC.
BestHomeSearch.com offers what consumers want by creating a Nationwide Network of local landing pages featuring the we think are the 17 Best Real Estate Websites for Consumers Savings in the USA.
You will find Hyperlocal Search links leading to specific local informational sites including award winning websites recognized by Real Trends, Inman News, and other real estate related publications.
Find Top Local Service Providers that Specialize in your Area
What really makes BestHomeSearch.com “the best” is we take the time to needed to locate and feature highly qualified Realtors that specialize in your specific area of interest in the Best Places to Live in the US.
Home Buyer Benefits include qualified Realtors that have earned their Broker-in-Charge, Accredited Buyer Representative, Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate of Realtor® Institute, and/or ePRO Real Estate Professional designations.
We ask our Realtor Members to assist consumers by inviting who they consider to be the best of the best Mortgage Lenders, Home Inspectors, Closing Service Providers, and other Services Providers to market their website on your local Best Home Search & Savings Landing Page.
Home Buyer’s Savings Center
First things first! If you are not paying cash for the home you choose, you need to at least have a mortgage pre-approval letter to present with any offer your make. this can save you thousands of dollars when negotiating.
You need to have a Buyer’s Broker or Buyer’s Agent working as your real estate advocate to find the Best Places to Live. At BestHomeSearch.com, look for a Realtor with the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), or Exclusive Buyer Agent (EBA) real estate designation.
Importantly, all Realtors in the Best Home Search Network either post their Savings Offers or they are willing to negotiate their commissions. Buyer Agent Commission Splits, aka “Rebates” are currently legal and available in at least 42-States & the District of Columbia. The U.S. Dept. of Justice wants to see rebates and consumer savings available in all 50-States. So this could play a big part in the current and planned lawsuits affecting MLS Realtor Compensation Rules. Meanwhile here is our list of the 17 Best Real Estate Websites for Consumer Savings in 2024:
- BestHomeSearch.com – Provider of the unbeatable combination of Hyperlocal Home Search Results, Highly Rated Service Providers, and the Time and Money Savings. Bringing together Real Estate Rebates available in 42-States and DC plus MLS Listing Savings Nationwide by featuring real estate savings offered through the following 16 Consumer-Focused, Real Estate Websites, and more:
- 1PercentLists.com: A technology driven and efficiently run, Full Service Real Estate Brokers with Realtor Franchises now in at least 7-States including FL, LA, NC, SC, TN, and WA.
- CongressRealty.com – List your home on the MLS for a Flat Rate and Save Thousands in the 12 States that make up the West, Northwest, and Southwest. Plus enjoy Home Buyer Rebates in AZ, CA, ID, MT, NV, NM, TX, UT & WA.
- EntryOnly.com – Choice of “MLS Listing Only”, “Full Service Support” and/or “Cash-Back Rebates” on Homes, Investment Properties, and Land mainly in CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, and VT.
- Flyhomes.com – A radically different way to buy and sell your home. Full Service Agents don’t work solely on commission. Affiliated with Flyhomes Mortgage that features a “Buy Before You Sell” program in WA, OR, CA, IL and MA.
- FSBO.com – For Sale By Owner Real Estate Website offering a Simple and Cost-Effective Route to Selling and Buying Properties Online and Saving Thousands Since 1997.
- Homeia.com –Offers a great City Living Guide with Videos and Tips to save Consumers time locating some the most Popular and Affordable places to live in the USA.
- HomeOpenly.com – The Open Real Estate Marketplace™ where Real Estate Agents and Brokers can offer Consumers their Services and Savings without paying “third party” Referral Fees. Honest reviews and comparisons.
- Houwzer.com – a Full Service Real Estate Company that also offers Flat Fee Home Sellers Listings as well as Home Buyer Refunds in PA, DE, FL, MD, NJ, VA, and DC.
- Jovio.com – Dedicate to delivering a world class client experience through their full service, consumer-first and technology-drive approach to TEXAS home buying and home selling.
- NewHomeSource.com – America’s #1 Site to save Consumers time and effort locating New Home Builders and New Homes in more than 10,000 New Home Communities nationwide.
- Niche.com – Explore the Best Places to Live including those “Best for Families”, and get Rankings on Local Schools based on Statistics and Expert Insights.
- NoradaRealEstate.com – A Premier Real Estate Investment Firm providing investors with access to quality New and Refurbished investment properties in growth markets throughout the USA.
- Prevu.com – A fast growing company offering a Smarter Way to Buy and/or Sell residential real estate in areas of CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, MD, MA, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA, & WA.
- Redfin.com – One of the first “disrupters” of the traditional real estate business model, is now somewhat more conventional but still changing as the real estate industry continues to evolve.
- SimpleShowing.com – Tech-Powered Brokerage offering Full Service MLS for Less including a Flat Fee Business Model for Home Sellers and Home Buyer Rebates in TX, GA, & FL.
- Trelora.com– Dedicated to making Buying and/or Selling Real Estate Less Expensive, Complicated, and Stressful. Now with locations in AZ, CO, CA, GA, NC, SC, and WA.
If you are a qualified Realtor associated with any of the above websites, you are invited to SIGN-UP HERE to request Exclusive Website Marketing, Prospect Referrals, and Ongoing Income as a Network Affiliate. All at No Cost & No Referral Fees.