17 Best Real Estate Websites for Consumer Savings in 2024
First of all, Real Estate Agent Commissions are negotiable in all 50-states. In 2024, Consumers can largely get what they negotiate for or they can visit what we consider to be the 17 Best Real Estate Websites for Consumer Savings in 2024.
Home Buyers should keep in mind that Agent Commission Splits (aka Buyer Rebates) are legal in 42-States and DC. This means there are 8-States that do not allow Home Buyer Rebates. This includes Missouri where there is Federal litigation going against Agent Commission Sharing Rules. If the US Department of Justice has their way, we expect to see Real Estate Rebates to become legal more state in the near future.
Importantly, unlike other Websites that can refer you to Realtors for 15% to 35% of their commission, BestHomeSearch.com doesn’t charge referral fees. We provide Website Marketing for the Realtors associated with any of the other 16 Best Real Estate Websites at no cost. This way they can afford to provide you with the greatest Time and Money Saving Services:
- BestHomeSearch.com – Provider of the unbeatable combination of Hyperlocal Home Search Results, Highly Rated Service Providers, and Time & Money Saving Real Estate Savings from all of the other 16 Best Home Search Websites. Consumers can find “Full Service for Less”, “Fee-For-Service”, “Flat Fee MLS”, and other Time & Money Savings Services Real Estate Rebates available in 42-States and DC plus Sellers can find MLS Listing Savings Nationwide. Best Home Search features real estate services and savings offered through the following 16 Consumer-Focused, Real Estate Websites, and more:
- 1PercentLists.com: A technology driven and efficiently run, Full Service Real Estate Brokers with Realtor Franchises now in at least 7-States including FL, LA, NC, SC, TN, and WA.
- CongressRealty.com – List your home on the MLS for a Flat Rate and Save Thousands in the 12 States that make up the West and Southwestern USA. Plus enjoy Home Buyer Rebates in AZ, CA, ID, MT, NV, NM, TX, UT & WA.
- EntryOnly.com – Choice of “MLS Listing Only”, “Full Service Support” and/or “Cash-Back Rebates” on Homes, Investment Properties, and Land purchases mainly in CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, and VT.
- Flyhomes.com – A radically different way to buy and sell your home. Full Service Agents don’t work solely on commission. Affiliated with Flyhomes Mortgage that features a “Buy Before You Sell” program in WA, OR, CA, IL and MA.
- FSBO.com – For Sale By Owner Real Estate Website offering a Simple and Cost-Effective Route to Selling and Buying Properties Online and Saving Thousands Since 1997.
- Homeia.com – Offers a great City Living Guide with Videos and Tips to save Consumers time locating some the most Popular and Affordable places to live in the USA.
- HomeOpenly.com – The Open Real Estate Marketplace™ where Real Estate Agents and Brokers can offer Consumers professional Services and Savings without paying “third party” Referral Fees. Honest reviews and comparisons.
- Houwzer.com – a Full Service Real Estate Company that also offers Flat Fee Home Sellers Listings as well as Home Buyer Refunds in PA, DE, FL, MD, NJ, VA, and DC.
- Jovio.com – Dedicate to delivering a world class client experience through their full service, consumer-first and technology-driven approach to TEXAS home buying and home selling.
- NewHomeSource.com – America’s #1 Site to save Consumers time and effort locating New Home Builders and New Homes in more than 12,000 New Home Communities nationwide.
- Niche.com – Explore the Best Places to Live including those “Best for Families”, and get Rankings on Local Schools based on Statistics and Expert Insights.
- NoradaRealEstate.com – A Premier Real Estate Investment Firm providing investors with access to quality New and Refurbished investment properties in growth markets throughout the USA.
- Prevu.com – A fast growing company offering a Smarter Way to Buy and/or Sell residential real estate in areas of CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, MD, MA, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA, & WA.
- Redfin.com – One of the first “disrupters” of the traditional real estate business model, is now somewhat more conventional but still evolving along with current changes in the real estate industry.
- SimpleShowing.com – Tech-Powered Brokerage offering Full Service MLS for Less including a Flat Fee Business Model for Home Sellers plus Home Buyer Rebates in TX, GA, & FL.
- Trelora.com– Dedicated to making Buying and/or Selling Real Estate Less Expensive, Complicated, and Stressful. Now with locations in AZ, CO, CA, GA, NC, SC, and WA.
If you are a qualified Realtor associated with any of the above websites, you are invited to SIGN-UP HERE to request Exclusive Website Marketing and Prospect Referrals at no cost as a Network Affiliate.
BEST HOME SEARCH: The unbeatable combination of award-winning home search sites presented by top Realtors that specialize in the BEST PLACES TO LIVE IN THE US. Plus unlike with other Real Estate Network, the Realtors at BestHomeSearch.com have the option to earn Online Affiliate Income and they pay No Referral Fees. Therefore they can afford to offer Home Buyers and Home Sellers even greater real estate savings.